We went for a hike up on the alpine loop and this was how I rode in the car the whole way! I love it once we are up there, but the ride getting there is killer for us car sick people!
Thank you! We actually got it at the British home depot, but I love it! The number plate is from Florida, and the hanging basket thingie was rescued from mom's garage sale pile in Georgia. So it's a very eclectic front door scheme!
You look so miserable in your picture I just want to give you a big hug...from a safe distance! In future be sure to eat a smoothie or a banana - I'm told they taste about the same coming back up! ;)
2 comments:
I love your porch light! So vintage and English!!
Thank you! We actually got it at the British home depot, but I love it! The number plate is from Florida, and the hanging basket thingie was rescued from mom's garage sale pile in Georgia. So it's a very eclectic front door scheme!
You look so miserable in your picture I just want to give you a big hug...from a safe distance! In future be sure to eat a smoothie or a banana - I'm told they taste about the same coming back up! ;)
Post a Comment