Tig is trying to save up money to buy her own viola, so today we finished making flower hair clips for her to sell to earn some money. We walked up and down a couple of streets and she found a lot of empty houses, a couple of "no thanks", and a very few "sure I'll buy one's". we will finish up our neighborhood later this week. She raised $37 today - only another $263 more to go!
© Copyright Brian Robert Marshall and licensed for reuse under this Creative Commons Licence
11-3pm, Bristol
Ugh, I hate my job. (And I'm sorry for slacking off on pics yesterday!)

2 comments:
Tell Tigs to package up a burgundy one and a peach one for me, plus 4 more in whatever colors she wants to send. I'll either send you a check or transfer money on PayPal. I love wearing flowers in my hair, and I'd much rather buy from my favorite Utah niece than a store! Plus these would be perfect gifts for a few of my good friends. (And I'm serious, let me know how much it is for everything plus postage.)
I feel so sad that you hate your job! Is it bettter or worse than your chick-fil-a job?! :-) That was a terrible job in itself, so maybe you can look at your job now and saw, well, it could be chick-fil-a.
Tig is so excited you want some flowers! We absolutely love wearing flowers too, and this has been so fun for her. We wil get right on getting yours to you next week - this weekend in my in-law's 50th anniversary and the kids are all putting on a reception for them. ut when I saw "kids" I really mean Katie, Scott and I.... the rest of them are sort of slacking on the planning, organizing, doing part! I finished the corsages and boutineers and the champagne glasses last night and now we are assembling the slideshow and building a projector screen and my fridge is stuffed to brin with food for the reception...and, and, and...and then to top it off, Scott wants to make a cherry cordial pie for dad...who's ever heard of a cherry cordial pie?! It's funny that out of all those things, the pie is what I am having the hardest time with! silly me.
Post a Comment