For FHE we are talking about "Fun With Work", so what better of an activity to go along with it than to mow and weed the yard as a family?!
6pm, BristolWhile waiting for dinner to finish cooking, I stepped outside my back door and listened to the clockety-clock of my wooden chimes!
P.S. I don't know why my cell phone pictures are always so blurry!
P.P.S. Shall I email you photos from my phone while I'm at camp, or wait till I get back to add to those days?
P.P.P.S. Miss you!


1 comment:
Just take pictures of your camp, and then when you get back you can add them to the days they correspond to - I think that would be easiest. That's what I've done when we've gone out of town or camping.
Have fun being a girl's camper again! I loved girl's camp so much! I'll bet it brings out the inner young woman in you :-)
Post a Comment