Bought a slide/negative scanner to copy all the old slides from when Scott was a kid into digital format. It's going to be fun stuff scanning a million slides and then going through them trying to find which ones are the ones we want to use in the slideshow for the reception. Maybe I can start a business after we're done with this and scan for other people.
Our camp flag - the Southmead Pirates! My best crafty project yet - a pirate skull traced off my computer, then ironed onto the gingham, then ironed onto the black. 8 ribbons on the side representing the 8 YW values. The girls had fun drawing their names and the ward name. SO excited for camp!


2 comments:
I'm not kidding - you totally can, and my mom could be your first customer. She bought something like that a couple of years ago but could never get it to work, and we have HUNDREDS of slides from when we were all kids and living in Spain.
You are so great to put together that slide show, but I don't envy you that task with all those slides! :)
Great job on the banner! I love the crafty looking skull! I will look through my YW stuff and see if there are any other song I can find. I do remember one about a bear, but I'm not sure of the words. And the Princess Pat song. I'll see what I can find!
This is fun:-)
Post a Comment