I know we are at different ends of the spectrum, but I am having uterus issues of my own right along with you. I was going through another miscarriage today (I'm post writing this because it's taken a bit to get over) and I hesitate to make this my post because I don't want to be too down-and-dumperish, and I don't want to sound ungrateful for my beautiful children I do have, but it was all I did on this day. A long, painful, emotional day. We were 11 weeks along. I had already told Heavenly Father that I would accept whatever His will was for my pregnancy, and that helps, but it still is hard...six times we've been down this road, and it doesn't seem to get any easier. I held the baby for a long time after I delivered it trying to come to terms with everything. It's slowly getting better.
all evening, BristolP and I have a new love - Cougar Town! We watched 3 or 4 episodes last night, it's just too funny! (Source)


1 comment:
Don't you ever worry about being 'down and dumperish' - I love this blog for the peek it gives me into your life to know how you are and what's going on with you. I am so sorry, my lovely Kristina, that you have to go through this, and you are always in my prayers!
Post a Comment