Monday, 16 August 2010

Day 47

11:04pm, Bristol

Reading scriptures before bedtime!

2:54 pm - Utah

Today was Emmy's Dr. appointment, and I think it went pretty well. The doctor thinks he has PFAPA (Marshall's Syndrome) and we are going to try and see if we can narrow it down or away from that. I don't like the idea of it, but on his next fever cycle we are supposed to give him a dose of steroids to see if we can abort the fever. If that doesn't work, then they are thinking of doing a tonsillectomy to see if that will stop the fevers. We had to do blood work today, and it is always so hard to get blood from his chubby little arms, and it is so painful for him. But they did give him a fun little frog that made him slightly not as angry when we were leaving. The poor little guy crashed in the car as soon as I buckled him in because he was so exhausted from screaming for so long.

No comments: