Today Garrett turned 9 years old - I don't know where the time went, but he's officially a "pre-teen" now. Scott picked out his birthday present - that way when Scott is in Washington building airplanes, Garrett can be building airplanes as well... good in theory, but after 2 hours of working on it, he already has it finished!! I guess while dad is in Washington building airplanes, garrett can be in Utah playing with them!
Friday, 27 August 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Wow, aren't you getting techinically intelligent?!!! I don't have a clue how to work ours! Your hair looks really blonde, is that the camera, or real life coloring? I like how happy you look in the picture!
Hey, I got a gift in the mail that I think is from you... a totally awesome DVD. The kids and I are about to sit down and watch it tonight for party night! Thank you so much, sweetie! You take much better care of me than I do of you... sigh... thanks for not firing me as a best friend!
It's not that blonde, it's just for some reason my living room is really yellow/orange after dark!
Love ya chica!
Post a Comment