We came home to a great mail day! Owen got his story back from New York that he wrote for the PBS Young Writers Contest - he didn't get 1st, 2nd, or 3rd, but he was in the top ten out of the country for Kindergarten stories! Plus, we had a yummy package from our international superstar! Owen adopted the bear right away and put him with his collection of dogs on his bed (he was thrilled that his one teddy bear, Patches, would have another bear friend among all the doggies) I did have one question though. The chocolate wafers are called "Digestives" does that mean that you should only eat one a day or suffer the digestive consequences; because I've had threetonight and I was trying to figure out if I was going to have a bad night ahead of me! Thanks so much for the treats - they are wonderful!!! We're so lucky :-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
I have no idea why they're called digestives, haha! But you'll be fine, I have heard it's possible to eat a whole package in one sitting with no side effects. It wasn't ME that did it, just someone I know...
Pheww! Cause we had a kid who really enjoyed them and I wasn't sure how his little body was going to handle something called "digestives"! Luckily he is still in a diaper :-)
Post a Comment