Sunday, 12 September 2010

Day 74 - Sunday

1pm, Bristol

I didn't have a picture for today, but during church I remembered that my temple recommend was due to expire next month. Since my stake in Kuwait is based in another country, I figured I should get it sorted before I left! I know I'll only be able to go on trips home, but I know how important it is to always have my recommend!


10:41 pm - Provo



Okay, this might have been a little too much, but I made Scott a list of sale prices that I pay and then the average price of foods that he might buy while he is away from us and doing his own shopping. I love him dearly, but he is not a very savvy shopper!!

1 comment:

the quirky one said...

I think I would do the same thing in your position. People in countries where they have no chance at all of going still get their reccommends simply because they know they should have a current reccommend at all times, and I think your decision makes sense!

I love the picture of the temple, which one is it?