
12pm, Kuwait
Went to lunch with some ladies from church, met new friends, but still missing old ones!
(Source)
10:27 pm - Provo
Owen's last steri-stirps finally came off today - with a little encouragement. His scar isn't little, but at least it is healing! It was pretty gross milking puss out of his head!
2 comments:
If it weren't for the 118 degree thing I would call it a possibility. But you're gonna have to find a less heat-stroke-inducing exotic land to live in before I move out there! But it would still be cool to visit you...in the winter.
Oh, and I;m glad you are making new friends out there so quickly! I completely understand what you mean about it being terrifying - that is one of the worst parts of moving, is getting to know new people. Sometimes I think to myself that it is okay if I live a hermit life, at least I am comfortable with myself - but I know that isn;t the healthy way to do it... but sure is the easiest!
I've been in this house for almost 6 years and I am just in the past 6 months making "friends". Just in time to move at the end of next year...perfect.
Post a Comment