This one is so Pretty! It;s nice that there are still some 'normal' things there in Kuwait that you are already used to - I didn't know that Breast Cancer Awareness Month was that much of a global activity for October.
It is really pretty, and so great that they've done this!I love Emmy trying to get through that door - hilarious!!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
This one is so Pretty! It;s nice that there are still some 'normal' things there in Kuwait that you are already used to - I didn't know that Breast Cancer Awareness Month was that much of a global activity for October.
It is really pretty, and so great that they've done this!
I love Emmy trying to get through that door - hilarious!!
It is really pretty, and so great that they've done this!
I love Emmy trying to get through that door - hilarious!!
Post a Comment