The kids got a free game from Deseret Books for doing a summer reading program and we got it in the mail today and played it for the first time. It was fun! You have to plan a 10 day vacation in Europe from tiles that have countries and mode of transportations. It took a round to get it understood, and we are still getting used to trying to figure out where all the different countries are, but it's a great game all the same.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
We found out about this on Friday of last week and I seriously considered entering the kids into it. But then I realized that this was something that needed a month or so of prep for them, so maybe next year. They have a fun kids portion of the site that we will use.
Good luck to you on yours! You are doing a stellar job so far! Keep up the good work!
I didn't know there was a kids site! Is it still 50,000 words, that's a bit much!
That game looks like a lot of fun, I wish I could play it with you guys! :)
Post a Comment