all day and all night, every day and night since December - Provo, Utah
This might explain my lack of posts... we're trying this game one last time and I am feeling down for the count....this is proving to be a hard one... but at least I know that all the nausea and sickness means that my body is at least trying to fight to keep this one... shhh, we haven't told anyone but our moms, so mum's the word.
I should start feeling better in a couple of weeks, but I will try to be better at posting... sorry

1 comment:
Sweetie that's so awesome!!! I'm so happy for you, and I will keep you in my prayers every day that we see a new Fife baby in August!
We can take some time and relax with this blog; maybe we post just a few times a week instead of every day? I love this because it feels like I'm more connected to you guys, so what do you think if we just focus on keeping in touch?
Post a Comment