I didn't have the chance to snap any pics today, so this was from Scott's day today - he went to work for a couple of hours to do introductory stuff, then drove around Everett playing. This is a light house and a ferry station he drove by and snagged a pic of. He has tomorrow off, goes to work on Friday for 4 hours, had Monday off for a holiday and then starts for real on Tuesday... It's a tough life starting work with a paid holiday already under your belt!
Wednesday, 1 September 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
I love the book! it's VERY you! And the organizing to the brim is very you also... I love it! I would love to peek through your book and see how your brain is working on stress load :-)
It will be a tough 2 weeks without P, but you are strong, and it will all work out. What are you guys going to do with your house? Has it already sold?
Good luck getting everything together and stored or placed! Love you!
Post a Comment