Thursday, 2 September 2010

Day 64

afternoonish - Utah
This was my great DI find for the day. It's the game Ticket to Ride. I was so excited to find it there for $2 that I grabbed it and just prayed that it had all the pieces. I got it home and spread it out to survey the contents and noticed that I didn't recognize the names of the cities... I had thought it was the U.S. version with the states, but instead this is the Germany version! I was planning on using it for a school game to help the kids with their spacial map skill for the U.S., and now they get to work on those skills for Germany instead! (I'd much rather the states one, but I still think it was an awesome find!)

all day, Bristol

This is my dining room. Everything - the robes hanging up, the stuff on the table, the stuff on the floor - it's all going to friends or to charity shops. Is it a universal truth that you never realize how much crap you have till you have to get rid of it??

No comments: